Effective May 25, 2018
This english version of our Privacy politics is non contractual, but for information only. Only the french version is applicable. Please accept terms before continuing to use the Web Site.
Tahitistockfootage & Photos and its representative Nicolas Malivet own and operate the website www.tahitistockfootage.com.
We may ask you to provide us with the following types of personal information:
- Information collected when you create a Tahitistockfootage & Photos account or visit our website, including your member name and password, your name, your postal and postal address, your email address and your telephone number. Passwords are collected and stored in an encrypted format by an automated process.
- Information collected during the purchase of a content license, including your billing address, your payment information and, if applicable, your VAT identification number or TAHITI number, and Trade Registry number. As described below under "Payment Gateways", payment information such as your credit / debit card or financial account number is provided directly to a third party payer via a secure platform and is not accessible or collected by us. .
- Information that you provide to us about your business such as the name of the company, the type of business.
- If you become a Tahitistockfootage & Photos Content Contributor, certain additional information may be requested and collected when you register as a Contributor or modify your Tahitistockfootage & Photos account, including (i) banking information and other financial institutions or payment gateways needed to commission you; (ii) your government taxpayer identification number (TAHITI number in Polynesia), required for us to prepare tax information documents where applicable; (iii) other information we determine necessary to help us market your Content, to confirm your identity or your rights to the content you provide to us; and (iv) a copy of your photo ID (for example, your driver's license).
You may still choose not to provide personal information, but in this case, you may not be eligible as a Contributor or as a customer to the content of the Website, or participate in or perform transactions on our Website and / or certain other services. may not be available. In addition to the above, for each visit to the website, Tahitistockfootage & Photos collects the IP address and device type accessing the website (for example, mobile phone or desktop), and we store and combine this information. with your Tahitistockfootage Site & Photos account.
Storage and data processing
The personal information, common to clients and Contributors of the Site, collected by Tahitistockfootage & Photos can be stored on our host in France and are processed in French Polynesia where Tahitistockfootage & Photos has its headquarters. Customer information is retained for a period of 3 years. Each reconnection on your part and use of the Site is a tacit renewal.
Storing Content and Linked Data (metadata)
The personal information included in the metadata of the content files deposited by the Contributors will follow the files to which they are attached. Thus, in addition to its host in France, and for storage facilities of the content (photos, videos, graphics, audio), Tahitistockfootage & Photos may have to store these files of Content in a Data Center in Ireland or the USA (Amazon S3, Backblaze).
By providing us with your personal information and using our website or services, you consent to such transfer of files outside your country. However, the information contained (metadata or metadata) will not be processed by these third-party services.
As with most websites, we automatically collect information about your web session, such as your IP address, browser type, landing pages, and operating system.
We use this information:
- to administer your account on Tahitistockfootage & Photos;
- to process your transactions;
- If you are a Content Contributor, to confirm your identity, identify your downloaded content as your content, review your content, process the payment and information provided to you and eventually prepare tax information documents;
- to communicate with you about your transactions, new products and services, including transaction-related communications, such as welcome letters, billing reminders and purchase confirmations;
- to provide a customer service;
- to send you requested content, sales or service information;
- to assess the needs of your business to determine the appropriate content or services;
- to display personalized content according to your interests and preferences;
- to respond to requests for content or services from the client;
- to send you a newsletter or information about our content, services, programs and offers or other information or offers that may be of interest to you;
- to perform anonymous research and analysis to improve our content, services and technologies, including by sending you surveys;
- to organize competitions, select participants and choose winners; and or
- to run our blogs or comment areas of our website.
You may opt out of receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, or by contacting us at email@example.com.
Information obtained from third parties
If you provide us with personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific purpose for which it was provided.
If you are a contributor and have submitted template versions with any content, we will retain the news releases to comply with our legal obligations, dispute resolution, licensing transactions or to enforce our contractual obligations . We will not publicly disclose any personal information about a template.
We may disclose your personal information to third-party service providers that provide services on our behalf. For example, we may engage other companies to process payments, provide storage, data processing or management, host websites or computer servers, execute orders and shipments, assist with marketing, perform audits etc. (i) are authorized to obtain only the personal information they require to provide the service, (ii) are required by Tahitistockfootage & Photos to protect personal information to the same extent as Tahitistockfootage & Photos and as required by applicable law , including, if they process the personal information of EU residents, the GDPR, (iii) are authorized to use such personal information only for the purposes for which it is provided, and (iv) they are prohibited from use them for other purposes.
We may also disclose your personal information
- as required by law, such as complying with a subpoena, or similar judicial process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or to comply with the law, protect your safety or that of others, investigate fraud, defend against legal claims or respond to a request from the government ;
- if you contribute to the content, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary and appropriate to facilitate the sale of licenses to your content;
- if Tahitistockfootage & Photos is involved in a merger, acquisition or sale of all or part of its assets; (In this case, you will be notified by email and / or notice on our website of any change in ownership or use of your personal information);
- our legal counsel and auditors; or
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Payment gateways and processors
We may use the cookies of Tahitistockfootage & Photos and third parties and other tracking technologies to facilitate the use of the Site by Site users, for example, to keep track of user preferences, site activities and profile information to access the website. The information allows us to link this information to the users' accounts of the website and to verify their credentials. Cookies and other tracking technologies are also used to collect general statistical information on usage and volume that does not include personal information.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but provide controls that allow you to block or delete them. Instructions for blocking or deleting cookies in other browsers may be available in the privacy or help documentation of each browser. But be aware that some features of the website depend on cookies. Therefore, if you choose to block cookies, you may not be able to use these features or features, and your cookie preferences may be lost. If you choose to delete cookies, the settings and preferences controlled by these cookies will be deleted and may need to be recreated.
We use third party website analytics services, such as Google Analytics, to collect information about how you and others use our website and to facilitate the use of the website by users of the website. For statistical purposes To learn more about Google Analytics, visit: support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
Links to other websites
Our Site may include comment areas or other areas or services in which you create or display content ("interactive areas"). If you use an interactive area, you should be aware that these areas are open to the public and that any personal information that you post or provide during registration can be viewed by others. We are not responsible for the personal information you submit in connection with the interactive areas, and we are not responsible for how others may use this information, including sending you unsolicited messages. Interactive displays can be kept indefinitely. If you would like to delete a post at any time, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Keep in mind that deleting a publication from an interactive area does not mean that the publication will be removed from our systems.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. Since no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, while the Site uses commercially reasonable methods to protect your personal information, we can not guarantee that it is absolutely secure. In the unlikely event that an unauthorized third party compromises the security measures of the Site, the Site will not be liable for damages caused directly or indirectly by the ability of an unauthorized third party to view, use or disseminate your information. If you have questions about the security of a payment gateway or processor, you must contact the payment gateway or processor.
Newsletter: Using the MailChimp service
You can register voluntarily for our newsletter. We use MailChimp, The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a MailChimp, Attn. Privacy Officer, 675 Ponce de Leon NE Ave, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 USA, for the distribution of our news, search for content from Contributors or presentation of new collections. https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
Review, correct and update your personal information
Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the right to receive a copy, review and / or update your personal information and correct any inaccurate personal information in our records. . We extend this right to people for all countries. If you wish to do so, contact us at email@example.com.
Removal or restriction of our right to store or process your personal information
Under the GDPR, you have the right to restrict the processing or request the erasure of your personal information.
Article 17 of that Regulation provides for six cases in which the data subject may request the deletion of his personal data.
1. where the personal data concerned are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed by the controller;
2. where the data subject withdraws consent to the processing of the data and there is no other legal basis for the processing (eg sensitive data);
3. where the data subject objects to or is opposed to the treatment necessary for the performance of a public-interest duty or the exercise of public authority of which the controller is responsible; the processing necessary for the legitimate interest pursued by the controller or by a third party, and that there is no compelling legitimate reason for the processing (in accordance with Article 21.1 of the GDPR); or where the data subject objects to the processing of his or her data for prospecting or profiling purposes, to the extent that it is related to such prospecting (in accordance with Article 21.2 of the GDPR);
4. where the personal data have been the subject of unlawful processing;
5. when the personal data must be erased to comply with a legal obligation provided for by European Union law or the law of the Member State to which the controller is subject;
6. where the personal data has been collected as part of an offer of information society services to children (in accordance with Article 8 of the GDPR) and therefore concerns a minor.
Although this list is limiting, it should be noted that it covers a large number of cases. On the other hand, the right of opposition must also be added, in which case the cancellation may be requested (see point 3).
Outside of this framework, we will continue to retain and use your personal information when we deem it necessary to manage ongoing contractual rights and obligations, the establishment, exercise or defense of legal rights or claims or the protection of of our contributors to Tahitistockfootage & Photo or the rights of the licensee, which would include our need to comply with our contractual and other legal obligations, resolve disputes or claims and enforce our agreements. If you have provided content on the website or downloaded or authorized content from the website, because your contractual obligations and the rights we grant to our licensees are perpetual and we could be the subject of legal claims for many years. years. In some cases, we will not erase or stop the use of your information.
We do not intend to solicit or collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, do not enter information on this site or engage our services. If you believe that one of your children under the age of 18 has entered personal information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to delete the data and terminate the child's account.
Tahitistockfootage & Photos
98702 FAAA – TAHITI